Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My Real Birthday!

Yesterday was my little one's actual birthday. She went to school and I picked her up at 12:30pm to take her to have lunch with her daddy. We lunched at Buca's in Huntington Beach and ate just a little or maybe alot too much. Her daddy gave her a new outfit and a pair of roller skates. Since my little one is somewhat reserved, it took her some time to reach a level of comfort with the skates. Once she reached that level, she wanted to roll everywhere...that is within the artificial turf at the mall. After an hour or so of playing, we headed back home to her cousin's house for more cake and ice cream because it was also her grandma's b-day a few days before.

3 comments:

LA My Home said...

your and ur sister's blogs have the exact same template. both started the blog on the same day - may 22nd. so funny.

LA My Home said...

to visit the poh loh pau blog, you go to my LA my home and see food section and click on kooky culinary.

Keepin Life Positively Sane & Happy said...

And do you know why it's the same?? :) Because she couldn't think of a name and liked mine. So she dittoed it. :)