Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Din Din Time...Almost

It's been another long day for me. A job interview, buisness, drive to south O.C. and back to South Bay, playtime and dinner...almost. It's late but my little one wants to go outside and play with her friends. Of course, she's had a very long ride in the car and needs to stretch out a little. I don't blame her. Even I get a bit stiff from sitting in traffic for a few hours every other day. She had alot of fun with the neighborhood kids riding their bikes back & forth. She's just a bit frustrated because they're all riding bicycles and she's riding her tricycle and can't catch up. :) It's dinner time but of course, playtime is more important in her eyes. Who cares about food when you can play. When she gets tired and her metabolism is working overtime and her tummy is calling for food, then she'll come looking for mama. Half an hour later, sure enough, my little princess comes calling for mama. We go inside the warm comforts of home and have a wonderful dinner together.

2 comments:

LA My Home said...

welcome to the blogging world!!! =) i saw ada visited my LA My Home blog. how i know it? i use statcounter. you might want to look into that as well so you can track visitors coming to your site.

Keepin Life Positively Sane & Happy said...

Thanks for letting us know about this! I hope that I'll be able to blog on a regular basis with my crazy schedule!