Friday, July 6, 2007

Baking Cookies!

Yesterday, my little one and I had alot of fun just bonding. We spent the day just playing and relaxing. I had an appointment in the early afternoon and asked uncle to babysit for about an hour and a half. After my appointment, I called my little one and she was so happy to hear from me. I told her that I would be back soon and she yelled "OK". As soon as I got back, I couldn't believe it. She was sound asleep on the couch. Gosh, I had just spoken to her a few minutes ago. I can't remember the last time that I was able to just fall asleep like that. After she woke up, we had dinner. Apparently, all day she was telling uncle that mommy and her would be baking cookies today. So, after dinner, she excitedly asked me about it again. I told her yes we would. I took the prepared dough out of the freezer and baked the cookies. My little one had a wonderful time putting frosting and chocolate chips on the cookies. The funny thing is that I think more of the chocolate chips ended up in her tummy than on the cookies itself. These are the cherished memories. :)

No comments: